FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mexican Fiesta Steak Stir-Fry
A quick and easy stir-fry that mixes high-quality top loin with zesty spices and veggies for a flavorful meal the whole family will love.
- 1 lb. boneless beef top loin steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 14 oz. frozen pepper strips, thawed
- 1 1/3 cup(s) chopped sweet onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz. chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef and garlic in oil until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add peppers and onion to pan; stir-fry until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, chilies, salt, oregano, pepper and beef; heat through. Serve with rice.