FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mexican Wedding Cookies
These Mexican Wedding Cookies with chopped walnuts are a sweet treat for any occasion!
- 1 cup(s) Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine shortening, 1 cup powdered sugar and vanilla in electric mixer bowl; beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in walnuts; mix well. Roll dough into walnut-size balls; place on ungreased baking sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown slightly. Cool on baking sheets until cool enough to handle, but still warm. While still warm, roll in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar; place on cooling racks to cool completely.