FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: 8 (2 pies)
You don’t have to be rich to enjoy this indulgent dessert that whips up quickly with simple ingredients.
View all tips »
For individual servings, spoon filling into small cups or ramekins. Top with crumbled graham cracker crust.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 29 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 11 oz. mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup(s) nuts (such as walnuts or pecans), chopped
- 1 tub Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed (16 ounce)
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (9 inch)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate or freeze 2 hours or until firm.