FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies
These quick and easy perfectly portioned “pies” are great for a snack, lunch or dinner. The whole family will love their favorite biscuits stuffed with tender, juicy and utterly cheesy hamburger meat.
View all tips »
For variety, use different types of cheese to top your burgers.
- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 eggs
Garnishes, if desired
- 12 mini kosher dill pickles
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Ketchup and mustard
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top-side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer and serve with garnishes.