FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
View all tips »
If you have leftovers, these can be covered, refrigerated and reheated as needed before serving.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. thyme leaves
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Add frozen vegetables and seasonings. Heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto chicken mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top-sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.