FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mini Meatball Hamburgers
These pick-up treats are ideal for any party, gathering or snack. Adults love the flavor, kids love the size, and mom loves the simplicity!
- 26 (1 lb.) Casa Di Bertacchi® Meatballs, frozen
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon honey mustard
- 26 (3 or 3 1/2 inch) rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cups sweet pickle relish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place meatballs in an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of ketchup mixture on the bottom of roll. Place a meatball on top. Follow with a rounded teaspoon of pickle relish. Place top half of roll on top.
- Repeat for remaining meatballs and rolls.
- Serve immediately on a large platter.