FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A "poppable" version of everyone's favorite party food that's neat to eat.
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 1/3 cup(s) prepared salsa
- 1 packet French’s® Chili-O® Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta® cheese
- 1 small black olives, chopped
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops®
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and set aside. Chop olives into small pieces and set aside.
- Brown 90% lean ground beef in large skillet, drain fat and return skillet to stovetop. Add salsa and French’s Chili-O Seasoning Mix to 90% lean ground beef and mix well. Add Velveeta cubes to 90% lean ground beef mixture and stir until cheese melt.
- Place a tablespoon of 90% lean ground beef mixture into each Tostitos Scoops. Garnish with chopped black olives. Repeat with remaining chips. Serve immediately.