FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mini Spinach-Bacon Quiches
Miniature versions of spinach-bacon quiche are a dynamite choice for a healthy on-the-go breakfast. Vary the cheese topping according to preference or simply what’s in the fridge.
View all tips »
- Cheddar or Havarti cheese may be substituted for the Swiss cheese for a different flavor note.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 refrigerated Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crispy and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place the cream cheese, milk and eggs in a bowl; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese and green onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Separate Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuit dough and press each biscuit into the bottom and sides of a muffin cup, making a 1/4-inch rim on each.
- Sprinkle half of the bacon into the bottom of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each cup, filling to three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until filling is set and tart rims are golden brown. Sprinkle tops with the remaining bacon, lightly pressed into the filling. Remove from muffin pan and serve warm.