FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
These bite-size desserts promise to please a crowd and are simple to make. Bring home your favorite names in cream cheese and peanut butter cups for the best taste.
- 1/3 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 tsp. butter, melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. beaten egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 miniature peanut butter cups
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.