FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Miracle Chicken Skillet
This flavorful all-in-one dish comes to life with a secret ingredient - Miracle Whip®!
View all tips »
Add 1/4 cup sliced black olives along with tomato and cheese.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large skillet. Top with chicken.
- Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 25 min.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Cook 10 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).