FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Miracle Whip® WOW! Burgers
It’s not always about the burger. In this case it’s the sweet and spicy onions—sautéed with dressing and A.1. Sauce—that steal the show and add the wow.
View all tips »
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Prepare using whole wheat rolls and KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
There's no need for a separate melt step for these cheeseburgers. The heat from the hot burgers and onions will melt the Singles perfectly.
- 8 ground beef patties (2 pound)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 sweet onions (2 pound), thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 8 Kaiser rolls, partially split
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 8 Kraft® Singles
- Grill or broil beef patties until done (160ºF).
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 10 min. or until golden brown. Stir in dressing and steak sauce.
- Fill rolls with tomatoes, burgers, Singles and onion mixture.