FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2
Choose from the finest fresh berries for this lighter dessert that strips the guilt by using Greek yogurt in place of ice cream.
- 1/4 cup(s) halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) each fresh raspberries, blueberries and cherries
- 3 tsp. honey, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine berries, cherries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon fruit into two dessert dishes.
- Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over fruit. Sprinkle with walnuts.