FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mixed Greens, Carrot Ribbons and Pesto Vinaigrette
This side salad is as much about stunning presentation as it is about taste. Vibrant carrot ribbons deliver eye-catching color while a pesto-based dressing adds a sharp, herby flavor to crispy greens.
- 1 Tbsp. Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cup(s) mixed greens
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- Shave carrots into ribbons with a vegetable peeler and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together Chobani, pesto, lemon juice, vinegar, water and olive oil.
- Add the mixed greens and carrots to the Chobani dressing and toss to combine. Divide between plates and serve.