FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mixed Grill Fajitas
Bring excitement to the table with a blast of fresh ingredients like plump, juicy Member's Mark® chicken breasts and USDA Choice Beef, peppers and onions, grilled and bundled in soft tortillas so you can pack all that flavor into a single bite.
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 2 medium red onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) sour cream
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 3 Johnsonville® Italian Sausage links
- 2 beef cubed steaks (4 oz. each)
- 24 flour tortillas (8 in.), warmed
- 6 cup(s) (24 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté peppers and onions in oil until tender; keep warm. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cumin and garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Combine the salt, pepper and chili powder; sprinkle over chicken, sausages and steaks. Grill chicken and sausages, covered, over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 170°F and the sausage is no longer pink. Slice and keep warm.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Slice and keep warm.
- Divide meats and vegetables among tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up; serve with sour cream mixture.