FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mocha Almond Brownies
“Killer brownies” is the nickname for these intensely rich, fudgy treats. Each bite is full of deep chocolate flavor and has an incredible texture. These are sure to delight everyone.
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 oz. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces (6 tablespoon or 1 stick)
- cup(s) strongly brewed Folgers® Classic Roast Coffee, cooled
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup(s) blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.