FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
With chunks of mashed bananas and creamy peanut butter, your little monkeys are sure to love these muffins any time of day.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the bananas, peanut butter, milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.