FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Eenie meenie miney mo, catch a monster by the toe! Come by your club for a package of Hillshire Farms Lit'l Smokies® and everyone's favorite crescent rolls to make this simple, silly kid-loving Halloween treat. Sample in club on 10-24-13.
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farms® Lit’l Smokies®
- 1 twin pack Pillsbury® Original Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow mustard
- Unroll dough from one canister and pinch diagonal seams together leaving four large rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into four equal pieces.
- Take each small piece of dough and wrap it around the bottom half of a Lit’l Smokie. Lay on a greased cookie sheet, seem side down.
- Repeat for each piece of dough.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for second canister.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Apply mustard in the shape of a toenail on the Lit’l Smokie end.
- Arranged finished monster toes on a platter and serve.