FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Montreal Lemon Chicken
Chicken Picatta is a favorite. Here we’ve added the zing of McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning and left all of the lemon flavors in the recipe, too. The combination is tangy and bold.
View all tips »
- Pairs well with your favorite bottle of white wine.
- This would pair well with grilled vegetables or cheese grits.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 Tbsp. McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- Juice from .50 lemon, plus 40910 lemon, sliced
- Cut each breast into 4 pieces. Put several pieces at a time into a heavy-duty re-sealable bag. Use a meat mallet or rolling pan to pound chicken within the bag to an even 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Mix flour and seasoning on a plate. Press pounded chicken into seasoned flour and shake off any excess.
- Melt butter in large sauté pan and brown chicken on both sides (likely you will only be able to fit a few pieces at a time into your pan). After browning all chicken, add it back into the pan with sliced lemons and the second tablespoon of butter. Cook about 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken to platter.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to pan to sizzle up the pan drippings. Serve the chicken over rice or noodles topped with the sauce.