FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Montreal Marinated Steak
A ribeye steak is always a treat on the grill. Try this simple marinade to add a subtle, smoky flavor.
View all tips »
Cover the steaks with tin foil before serving to keep them warm and their juices where they belong.
- 4 Member’s Mark® Angus Steaks
- .6 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Combine olive oil, McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Put steaks in a large, sealable bag and add the marinade to cover. Seal and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Drain off marinade and discard. Cook Member’s Mark® Angus Steaks about 6 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare, or to desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes before serving with a pat of butter on each steak.