FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Montreal Onion & Brie Burger
Bite into one of these stuffed burgers for a real taste explosion. Rich Brie and salty-spicy McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning-glazed onions in the center make this a “special-occasion” burger.
View all tips »
Don’t skip the BBQ sauce. It’s really a great pairing with the Brie.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 oz. Brie, chilled
- 1 1/2 lb. Member’s Mark® 90% Lean Ground Beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) favorite barbecue sauce
- Heat butter and oil in sauté pan over medium heat. When bubbling, add McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning and onions. Sauté slowly for about 10 minutes, or until onions begin to caramelize. Add sugar and continue to caramelize for 3 minutes longer. Set aside to cool.
- Divide Member’s Mark 90% Lean Ground Beef into four patties. Press your thumb into center of each burger to make a hollow space. Fill with 1-1/2 ounces sliced Brie and 1/4 of the onions. Remold beef over the filling and pat back into a football shape to fit the hoagie buns. Grill to desired taste.
- Put patties on toasted hoagie rolls and top with barbecue sauce.