FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Montreal Steak Skewers with Tomato-Olive Relish
McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning and apricots lend a lively new taste to an old favorite.
- 2 lb. boneless beef sirloin or New York strip steak, cut into 1.50"-thick cubes
- 1 1/2 lb. McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1.50" pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1.50" chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16 dried apricots
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olive halves, pitted
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, julienne-cut
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. McCormick® black pepper, ground
- For the tomato-olive relish, mix all ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Brush steak cubes with oil, then sprinkle with steak seasoning. Alternately thread bell pepper, steak cubes, red onion and apricots onto 8 skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat 8-12 minutes, or until steak is desired doneness, turning occasionally. Serve skewers with tomato-olive relish.