FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mozzarella Cheese, Marinated Artichokes with Sautéed Spinach and Tomatoes Panini
Meaty artichokes stand in for traditional cold cuts in this vegetarian pressed sandwich steeped in flavor.
View all tips »
Substitute roasted peppers for the tomatoes.
Dip sandwich in pesto.
Substitute fresh basil for spinach.
Serve with chips.
- 1 pkg. BelGioioso® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Grande ciabatta baguettes*
- 1 1/2 cup(s) marinated artichokes
- 4 cup(s) baby spinach, sautéed
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
*Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
- Strain artichokes.
- Add olive oil and garlic to a heated pan. Sauté spinach with a pinch of salt. Let cool and squeeze out the moisture.
- Lay 2 slices of cheese on bread followed by artichokes.
- Layer slices of tomatoes and spinach.
- Lightly salt and pepper then press.