FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
When hunger haunts their bellies, this quick, easy Halloween-themed meal will scare it off.
- 8 Ball Park® Beef Franks
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls (8 oz.)
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut 1 can of crescent rolls into thin strips.
- Wrap 1 strip around each beef frank to create your mummy. Leave the tip exposed for a face.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use mustard or ketchup to draw on the mummy face.