FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mushroom Bacon Quiche
Servings: Makes 8 servings (1 slice each)
A rich, flaky pie crust filled with an Egg Beaters® custard made with sliced mushrooms, bacon and cheese
View all tips »
This quiche may be made without pie crust. After preheating oven, spray bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate with PAM® Original No-stick Cooking Spray. Sprinkle 1/2 cup bread crumbs over surface and shake to coat bottom and sides evenly with crumbs. Fill with Egg Beaters mixture and bake as described in Step 3.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1 crust = 40910 of 15 ounce pkg)
- 1 Tbsp. Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped yellow onion (3/4 cup = 1 small)
- 3 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original (1- 40912 cup = 10 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free half-and-half
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded reduced fat Mexi blend cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crust and place in 9-inch deep dish pie plate; pierce crust with fork. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Combine bacon, Egg Beaters, half-and-half, cheese and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in mushroom-onion mixture. Pour into baked crust. Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Cut into wedges; serve immediately.