FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
These easy appetizers—made with mushrooms, scallions, cream cheese and Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls—will be a huge success at any gathering.
- 8 Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls, defrosted
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 4 scallions, chopped finely
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 8 oz. plain cream cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly mist two regular muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Slice Sister Schubert® Dinner Yeast Rolls in half horizontally.
- Gently press each piece with palm of your hand to flatten.
- Using your fingers, line sides of each muffin cup, with each roll, to create a small bread cup.
- Brush “cups” using 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until golden.
- Remove “cups” from pans and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- For filling, add remaining butter and scallions to a skillet and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until all moisture is evaporated; remove from heat.
- Stir in cream cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Fill “cups” with warm mixture and serve.