FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
See dinner guests salivate as a smooth, creamy gravy spills down the side of juicy ribeye steaks stacked with fresh mushrooms and onions.
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (8 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- .9 oz. brown gravy mix
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown steaks on both sides in oil. Transfer to an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In the same skillet, sauté onion and mushrooms until tender. Spoon over steaks.
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; stir in sour cream. Pour over steaks.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).