FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mushroom and Vino Chicken Bruschetta
This appetizer will be the centerpiece at any party with its fresh and robust Italian flavors. Simply slice skillet-seared Artisan Fresh™ Mushroom & Wine Flavored Chicken Breasts and serve on toasted baguettes rubbed with fresh garlic and hand-crushed tomato. Top with a dollop of pesto-infused ricotta and serve individual pieces of bruschetta to your foodie guests.
- 1 pkg. Artisan Fresh™ Mushroom & Wine Flavored Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (1.5 lb. bag)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 baguettes
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves whole garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup(s) prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella pearls
- 2 Tbsp. basil, sliced
Serving Size 2 Pieces
- Heat pan to medium-high heat. When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Sear chicken breasts for 3 minutes on each side then reduce heat to medium and cover approximately 20 minutes. Turn breasts occasionally until fully cooked and an instant-read thermometer reads 165˚F. Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes, and then bias-slice the breast and set aside.
- Bake baguettes in a 375˚F oven for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from oven and cool. Slice horizontally and rub with garlic cloves. Next, crush halved tomatoes over the baguette and rub the juices into the bread. Drizzle baguettes with 1/2 of the olive oil and slice into individual pieces.
- Top each individual piece with a slice of chicken.
- Combine garlic, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil to make bruschetta topping. Top all baguette pieces with bruschetta topping.
- Combine pesto and ricotta then apply a finishing dollop to each bruschetta-topped baguette. Sprinkle with mozzarella pearls and fresh basil.