FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
My Favorite Burger
Cream cheese and freshly crumbled bacon add dynamic flavor and texture to these seasoned burgers, transforming the standard burger experience into one that’s spellbinding.
- 1/4 cup(s) grated onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced sweet onion
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir mushrooms and onion over medium heat until onion is golden brown.
- Grill rolls for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread rolls with cream cheese; top with burgers and mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.