FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Napa Valley Chicken Salad
Try on leafy greens, between bread, or alone for a deliciously satisfying and gluten-free* dish!
View all tips »
*Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup(s) diced celery
- 1 cup(s) seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 8 oz. cooked chicken, diced
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing and mustard and stir until well blended.
- In a large bowl, the chicken, grapes, celery, pecans and green onion. Add the dressing to the salad and toss until evenly coated. Chill covered for two hours before serving.