FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Pie
Surprise guests with a dish that takes them back to their childhood. Here, everyone’s favorite cookie is transformed into a slightly richer, moister dessert baked into a flaky pie shell.
View all tips »
If using a prepared frozen pie crust, transfer this pie in and out of the oven on a cookie sheet to give the pie tin extra support.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.