FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
New Orleans Style Shrimp Salad
Shrimp salad recipe with Member's Mark cooked shrimp, ReaLemon lemon juice, Hellmann's real mayonnaise and Pacific hearts of celery.
View all tips »
To dress up this great shrimp salad for company, fold in 1 cup finely sliced and sautéed scallops or diced Member’s Mark Chicken Sausage, plus 1 additional tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- 8 cup(s) Member’s Mark® cooked shrimp (300 count)3/4defrosted and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup(s) Terra Verde® whole artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. Tabasco® (or to taste)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss. Fold in dressing and chill for 1 hour or overnight.