FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
With a marvelously crunchy crust and big chunks of blueberries in the filling, this is one special quick-and-easy dessert.
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup(s) crushed Nature Valley® Oats N Honey Bars
- 1/2 cup(s) melted unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin (from 2 packets)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cream cheese, room temperature (12 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Tropicana® 100% Pure and Natural Orange juice
- 3 cup(s) fresh blueberries, washed and dried, plus 1 cup for topping
- 1 can Land o’ Lakes® Whipped Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
Top with a generous layer of whipped cream. Place 1/2 cup blueberries in a bowl. Add powdered sugar and gently mash to release juices and melt sugar. Add remaining berries and toss to mix. Pile the berries in the center of the whipped cream layer and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all dry ingredients in food processor until finely ground (powdered). Add butter and process until it creates a moist crumb texture.
- Press crust evenly across the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch spring form pan or cheesecake pan.
- Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes and cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, cream, sugar and orange juice in processor until smooth. Add berries and puree until smooth. With machine running, add warm gelatin mixture through the feed tube and blend. Pour into crust and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.