FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oatmeal-Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Eating right doesn’t mean that you can’t have a sweet treat every now and then. When a cookie craving takes hold, dunk some of these deliciously nutritious cookies in a glass of cold milk. These tasty treats are as easy as 1-2-3 to make for a school bake sale, a holiday feast or a delicious anytime snack.
- 2/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Craisins®
- cup(s) white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add to butter mixture in several additions mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cooking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.