FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oatmeal Crisps with Craisins® and Walnuts
Servings: 4 dozen
Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle, with all of the goodness of oats and cranberries in one sweet package, these treats will remind you of great chocolate chip cookies. For a special dessert, stack two of these with your favorite ice cream for a homemade ice cream sandwich.
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 packed cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup(s) Craisins®
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.