FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oatmeal Crisps with Blueberries and Walnuts
Create this cinnamon-sugar oatmeal treat with fruit and nuts, and you won’t know if you’re having dessert or a healthy snack. And that sounds like a good thing!
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup(s) dried blueberries
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.