FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cuddle up with a blanket and a cozy cup of oatmeal for a healthy breakfast that promises to keep you satisfied. Transforming basic oatmeal into something irresistible is easy with fresh ingredients from your club.
- 3 cup(s) water
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped almonds
- Maple syrup and/or fat-free milk, optional
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add the apples, oats and salt; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle each serving with almonds. Serve with maple syrup and/or milk if desired.