FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Olive-Onion Cheese Bread
Start with Artisan Fresh™ bread to make your own robustly flavored gourmet side dish or appetizer at home. This recipe tastes delicious paired with pasta, chicken, beef and more.
- 4 cup(s) (16 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 4 1/4 oz. chopped ripe olives
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) unsliced French bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each half into eight slices.