FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Open-Faced Egg Muffins
Servings: Makes 4 servings (1 half muffin each)
Turn your home into a private bed & breakfast with toasted English muffins topped with scrambled eggs, sliced tomato and cheddar cheese. You certainly won't be able to say you got off to a wrong start.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 ounce)
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 tomato (medium), cut into 4 slices
- cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese ( 40912 cup = 1 ounce)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet. Cook until slightly set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 1/4 of the scrambled Egg Beaters, 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle chives evenly over all muffins.