FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Grilling just got greater by mixing orange juice and barbecue sauce to add a subtle, citrus flavor to succulent baby back ribs.
- 4 lb. pork baby back ribs
- 18 oz. barbecue sauce
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325°F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, orange juice and peel; set aside 1 cup for serving.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place ribs over direct heat; baste with some of the sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned, turning and basting occasionally. Serve with reserved sauce.