FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A riff on the classic Bellini cocktail and a cousin to the always-popular mimosa, this luscious breakfast cocktail uses orange juice instead of peach nectar for its bright “wake-up” flavor.
View all tips »
Glasses may also be garnished with a slice of fresh orange.
- 1/2 cup(s) orange-flavored vodka
- 1 cup(s) Simply Orange® Juice
- ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chilled Champagne
- 12 raspberries for garnish, if desired
- Pour vodka and orange juice into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Shake well.
- Pour into chilled flutes or martini glasses and top with chilled Champagne. Stir gently.
- Garnish each glass with 3 raspberries, if desired.