FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange-Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Sometimes called “bubble bread,” this version of the popular breakfast treat is easy to make using prepared biscuit dough and the fragrant flavors of orange and cinnamon.
View all tips »
- One medium orange yields 1 to 2 tablespoons orange zest.
- Cover the top of the Bundt pan with a sheet of aluminum foil if the bread starts to brown too quickly.
- Use lemon juice and lemon zest in place of the orange juice and zest to make lemon-flavored monkey bread.
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. orange zest
- cup(s) melted butter
- 24 refrigerated Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon and orange zest in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the orange juice and melted butter together in another small bowl.
- Break the Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits apart and roll into balls. Dip each ball into the orange juice-butter mixture and then in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Arrange the coated balls in the prepared Bundt pan. Pour any remaining orange juice over the biscuit balls.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before turning out onto a serving plate. Serve warm.