FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange Dream Supreme Cake
White cake mix makes a delicious substitute for orange in this sunny citrusy dessert.
View all tips »
Want a sweet treat but tight on time? Make it in the microwave! Prepare cake ingredients per the recipe and pour into lightly greased microwave-safe Bundt pan. Cover batter with wax paper, microwave on low for 10 minutes and then increase to medium and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until set. Let cake stand uncovered 15 minutes; invert onto a plate.
- 1 pkg. orange supreme cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) orange soda
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) prepared whipped cream cheese icing or vanilla frosting
- 1 tsp. orange extract
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl. Beat with electric mixer 3 minutes. Pour into a nonstick Bundt cake pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack. Cool completely before frosting.
- Microwave icing and extract in microwaveable bowl 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.