FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange Green Beans
Sauteed French green beans drizzled with an orange juice and maple syrup reduction.
- 1 lb. French Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) Tropicana® Pure Premium Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Maple Syrup
- Spice Islands® Mediterranean Salt (to taste)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté 1 pound of green beans, turning frequently until hot throughout.
- Place hot green beans in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 cup of orange juice and 1/2 cup maple syrup to the hot sauté pan and simmer until the liquid is reduced to less than 1/4 cup.
- Pour the sauce over the green beans.
- Add salt to taste and serve.