FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange & Peach Sangria
Sip and savor a sweet and citrusy homemade sangria – an easy- to- make, delightful mix of oranges and Del Monte® Sliced Peaches.
View all tips »
Freeze your glasses to add a frosted look to your drink.
Chill Time: 2 Hours
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Del Monte® Lite Sliced Peaches, drained
- 2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) Cupcake® Chardonnay
- 1 orange, cut in half, then cut into slices (optional)
- 1/2 pt. raspberries (optional)
- Place peaches, orange juice and honey in the carafe of a blender. Blend until peaches are puréed.
- Transfer to a punch bowl, stir in wine. Let chill 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Add ice and stir in fresh raspberries and orange slices before serving, if desired.