FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange Pecan Bundt Cake
This cake is not a sweet cake. Rather, it’s more of a coffee cake. It features a very moist, dense texture and a slightly fruity flavor from the olive oil and orange rind.
View all tips »
Make sure to thoroughly grease the baking dish before pouring in batter to ensure that the cake will be easy to remove.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) Member’s Mark® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest, grated
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans, finely chopped
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, olive oil, milk, juice and zest together
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk into egg mixture. Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar before serving.