FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Orange Vinaigrette Spinach Salad
Delicate spinach leaves lightly dressed in an invigorating citrus blend offer a sweet, can't-miss contrast to the blend of rich, white cheeses.
- 3 medium oranges
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Finely grate peel of one orange; set aside. Cut the same orange in half; squeeze juice into a 1-cup measuring cup. Add the oil, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and reserved orange peel. Gradually whisk in vinegar; set aside.
- Peel and discard white membrane from remaining oranges; cut into sections.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheeses and orange sections. Drizzle with 1/4 cup vinaigrette and toss to coat. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for another use.