FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Biscotti are a delightful addition to your morning coffee or tea, and they’re not hard to make, either. So instead of buying a box, try this homemade variation featuring the delicious chocolate taste of Oreo® cookies.
View all tips »
Looking for something sweet? Enjoy a biscotti with a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 16 Oreo® cookies, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in chopped cookies. Divide dough in half. Use floured hands to shape each half into 9x3-inch loaf on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 min. Cut each loaf diagonally into 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on same baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled biscotti with melted chocolate.