FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Caramel-Dipped Apples
Caramel apples are a wonderful treat to have on occasion. Here’s a way to make them even more special—and more elegant to look at.
View all tips »
Stovetop chocolate melting: Place chocolate in heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat just until melted, stirring constantly.
How to neatly drizzle chocolate: Spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole near the corner of the bag and drizzle over your apple. Refrigerate to set chocolate quickly.
- 5 apples (1 .50 pound), washed, well dried
- 20 oz. Mom’s Caramel Apple Dip, cut into 1 .50-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 12 Oreo® Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- Insert wooden pop stick into stem end of each apple.
- Cook caramel dip and water in saucepan on medium-low heat until dip is melted, stirring frequently.
- Dip apples into caramel mixture, spoon caramel over apples to evenly coat. Roll in chopped cookies, pressing cookies gently into caramel to secure. Place on waxed-paper-covered baking sheet; let stand 25 minutes or until caramel is firm.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Cool for 15 minutes. Drizzle chocolate over apples; let stand 10 minutes or until firm. Refrigerate up to 2 days.