FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Celebration Cookie Ball Pops
Cake pops are all the rage for their wonderful flavors and fun appearance. Here’s a simplified variation on the cake pop that does away with the cake batter and frosting—but not with the flavor!
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Since this recipe makes 24 cookie pops, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next family gathering.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Note: To prevent the balls from having flat tops, fill a medium bowl with dried beans, then stand the freshly dipped pops in the bowl before refrigerating as directed.
- 8 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 15 .3 oz. Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) multi-colored sprinkles, divided
- 6 oz. chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball. Dip 24 balls in semi-sweet chocolate; top with half the sprinkles. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Repeat with remaining balls, chocolate and remaining sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.