FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Turn the familiar cheesecake into a delicious celebration of cookies and creme with this simple recipe.
View all tips »
- Cookies can also be crushed by placing in a zipper sealed gallon bag and rolling them with a rolling pin.
- To lessen cracking, beat the cheesecake as little as possible after addition of eggs.
Note: If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- 39 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a 9” silver springform pan or to 325°F if using a dark, nonstick springform pan. Wrap bottom and sides of pan in aluminum foil to prevent any leaking.
- Crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.